Thanks, Arts Administration, for making the past year-and-a-half the most memorable time of my life...I'll miss you dearly.
Friday, December 12, 2008
A melancholy end to a great time
Today I had my last class of graduate school, said goodbye to my roommate who moved out, and realized that I will soon move out of a place where I've essentially spent a quarter of my life (this is my 6th year in Bloomington). I cannot believe how quickly these semesters in Arts Administration have flown by, but feel so fortunate to have been surrounded by such supportive, smart and talented friends...it feels like we've all known each other forever. We've shared so much together while discovering and developing our individual goals, and although it's sad to depart, its wonderful to see the exciting places we're ending up (Sundance, Houston Grand Opera, Kennedy Center, and the Indianapolis Museum of Art, to name just a few).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment