This morning was quite stressful - I had reserved a rental car through Hertz WAY in advance of my arrival here, and they totally messed me up. Last week I confirmed with a Hertz representative that the 'under 25 fee' (which is ridiculously expensive) would be waived since my rental is for corporate use. The Hertz girl was very unhelpful and made it seem like helping me was the most tiresome chore in the world. Luckily I got in touch with Yamaha's travel department and they immediately came to my rescue. Within 10 minutes of my phone call, there was a Ford Focus reserved at the local Enterprise at an amazing price (lower than my initial Hertz/AAA arrangement). The Focus is pretty cute, and I'm glad to drive such an efficient car over the summer. FYI, gas is more expensive in Indiana than in California ($3.17 here vs. the $3.49 I last encountered in Indy).
Tonight, I'm meeting up with the other 3 Yamaha interns at Downtown Disneyland! We've been communicating via email and Facebook, and they seem like really pleasant and nice people. I'm looking forward to starting work with them on Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey man, watch out for Lindsay Lohan, I heard she broke out of rehab!
Post a Comment