
Today, I added Laguna Beach to one of my top 5 most desired places to live someday. Laguna features a gorgeous cliffside beach where the crystal clear ocean radiates an incredibly vibrant teal color. Laguna is less hippie/surfer laden than Huntington (where I'm staying), and although it is "touristy," the posh yet quaint town seems like an entirely livable place.
I saw quite the gamut of luxury automobiles today, which of course was very exciting for me! Here's a condensed rundown of what I saw: 3 brand new Mercedes CL coupes, 10+ new Mercedes S-Classes, 2 Bentley Continental Coupes and a Convertible (without counting the Bentley dealership in town), a Rolls-Royce Phantom, a Maserati 3200GT and a Lamborghini Gallardo. Although it is obviously a ritzy place, Laguna has a very classy, down-to-earth atmosphere. Unlike Huntington Beach, where plastic surgery and meticulously shaved and sculpted beach bodies seem like a requirement, Laguna's atmosphere is friendly and casual - it's not nearly as superficial or artificial.
What a great day! I can't wait to explore a different beach next weekend! Enjoy the pictures from Laguna!



Check out www.lagunabeachinfo.org for more informantion.
No comments:
Post a Comment