People in California take great pride in preserving classic cars, and its not rare to see half a dozen or so a day in absolutely pristine condition. As many of you know, I am an avid automotive enthusiast, and have been collecting model cars since I was little. I think I have over 70 now, but I vividly remember the birthday many years ago that my "Yiayia" (grandma in Greek) gave me my first model car. The car was a white 1950s Porsche 356, and I happened to see one on the street downtown today. I didn't get my camera out in time to snap a photo of it, but here's what it looks like.Saturday, June 2, 2007
A small nostalgic moment
People in California take great pride in preserving classic cars, and its not rare to see half a dozen or so a day in absolutely pristine condition. As many of you know, I am an avid automotive enthusiast, and have been collecting model cars since I was little. I think I have over 70 now, but I vividly remember the birthday many years ago that my "Yiayia" (grandma in Greek) gave me my first model car. The car was a white 1950s Porsche 356, and I happened to see one on the street downtown today. I didn't get my camera out in time to snap a photo of it, but here's what it looks like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment